Works of the District Unions
- To implement the works of Tendu
Green Leafs trade as per the policies of the Government.
- To inspect the works of the Societies
and to ensure that all the prescribed works are being carried
out by them properly.
- To ensure that pruning was carried
out properly and that the Hessian cloth provided by the
Federation reached the headquarters of the Society either
as bags or as cloth for stitching bags.
- To obtain the funds from the Federation
for Tendu Green Leafs collection and other related works and
to distribute it to the Managers or Phad Munshis (a person
appointed to keep accounts and control collection at the
collection centre) through banks, to get the accounts from
Societies and other persons engaged in collection works
and to submit the accounts to the Federation regularly.
- To transport the Tendu Green Leafs collected
to the godowns either through the Societies or by their
- To ensure that the labourers were
paid at the sanctioned rates.
- To carry out similar operations
in respect of Sal Seed, Chebulic Myrobolan and gums.
- To Provide help and guidance to
the primary societies in the collection & trade of non-nationalised